Black Leaves

Black Leaves
Master's home

Friday, March 25, 2011

May the rats eat your eyes, Fisk.

Buddy, your goons are interfering with my hunt. I have to hand to you, though. You do mean business. That was quite a leap going from those two chuckleheads in the parking lot to a full on assault team. The ambush and following siege to my current higing place were a nice touch, too.

Yep. You have me pinned perfectly. Now all you have to do is wait me out and either take me in alive and drag in my corpse. Nothing can go wrong at this stage. Nope. Your strategy is absolutely perfe... Look, just take the fucking hint and order your men to stand down. As much as I'd love to send all eleven of them home in body bags, I have other matters to attend to. Understood?

Lastly, no, I require no assistance, Morningstar. I have this handled. I thank you for the offer all the same, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment