Black Leaves

Black Leaves
Master's home

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

All Variables Eliminated At Last

The mad bomber Slice is out of commission, Cerberus is fallen, the Core has joined Master, and the Downsman follows the Core. At last the Hunt can continue without outside interference. If this doesn't work, Clyde, they'll make me kill her. I will not take direct action against the Master.
As usual, all the pieces have fallen into place in the Master's favor. That is a constant that will never change. I've set up a small window of opportunity for you. Fifteen minutes at the stroke of midnight in which Clarice will not be watched. That is the best I can do.
Never.

1 comment:

  1. Look at how wrong you are. Cerberus got back up. My allegiance isn't to The Slender Man, but to the people I believe in. And Liam. Well Liam is Liam.

    As usual. The Master's pieces squirm to fit more and more cocks in their mouths.

    ReplyDelete