Black Leaves

Black Leaves
Master's home

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Enter The Lone Hunter

Miserable rodents, you have slain my brother, Allen. Blake Andrew Fletcher, you are the most guilty of all, traitor. First, I will hunt you, Blake. Then after I'm done with you, I will go after Slice, Core, Pete, and Ron. You will know me as The Lone Hunter, and your worst nightmare since The Master.

Prepare yourselves for Hell. You will all wish you had never been born when my work is done.

-The Lone Hunter

5 comments:

  1. Oh dear. I'm so scared. If you think you can, come on then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dunno, man, for some people "The Master" is more like a wet dream than a nightmare...

    By the way, I think you mean "worst".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome, Hunter.

    Will you tell us of yourself?

    I want to know the man who will kill me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lone Hunter? I'll have that carved into your grave stone.

    Delusioned

    Stupid

    Out of his League

    Rest In peace.

    That works.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just posted an explanation for who this man is on my blog.

    ReplyDelete