Black Leaves

Black Leaves
Master's home

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I am Al(X)ne

To all concerned,

I am Al(x)ne, and the new keeper of this blog, and Overseer of the Boston and The Mark. Black Leaf has exposed himself as incompetent and without the resolve to do what is necessary to rid our organization of pests like Cerberus. As such, he has been demoted and I now run things around here until a fulltime replacement for Black Leaf can be found.

You want your dear Clarice, Cerberus? Come and get her if you can.

Regards,
Al(x)ne

5 comments:

  1. You're boring Allen. I like you better when you actually make sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, That's . . .hilarious. Wonder who Nil is going to get to teach him now.

    Excuse me while I laugh my ass off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What doesn't make sense, Downsman? Black Leaf was tasked with halting Cerberus from interfering and failed, costing us a Revenant in the process. There is no place for failure serving under the Master.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you don't mind, but I took the liberty of using your old account, Al(x)ne, since you commandeered my blog.
    I again do ask that you forgive me and allow me the chance to atone for my failure in having Cerberus eliminated.

    ReplyDelete